AN UNBEATABLE BREATHERPopular reg system features a protective stealth coating and a cool tech look.
SCUBAPRO has teamed its flagship first stage, the MK25, with its best selling second stage, the S600, then added a "Black Tech" scratch- and corrosion-resistant coating to protect this popular reg system from the rigors of tech diving.
Our top performing balanced piston first stage paired with our high performance air balanced second stage; this combination is SCUBAPRO's most popular regulator combination. The S600 truly matches the MK25's characteristics and thanks to its adjustment possibilities, it adapts to all diving conditions and all diver preferences. Ease of breathing is the essence of this system.
- The MK25 first stage is our absolute top performer and is a superior regulator thanks to its ultra stable intermediate pressure resulting in an extremely punctual and constantly high delivery of air. The means instant air flow at any cylinder pressure and water temperature for a real carefree dive.
- Paired with the air balanced high performance S600 second stage, this system is our top performer.
- Balanced flow valve provides constant & effortless air flow.
- Diver adjustable inhalation control enables personal adjustment of breathing effort.
- Diver adjustable Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive control switch and extra high flow exhaust valve account for easy inhale & exhale.
- Super-flow hose for smooth air delivery.
- Precision moulded, lightweight components and anti-freeze materials provide high corrosion resistance and enhance cold water performance.
- Air balanced flow-through piston
- Extremely scratch and corrosion resistant, the Black Tech coating protects and lends a technical look to the first stage.
- Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 5 on swivel turret
- High pressure ports: 2
- Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: : INT 230 825g / 29.1 - DIN 300 592g / 20.9oz
- Air Flow at 200bar: >8500 l/min - 301 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi
- Extremely scratch and corrosion resistant, the Black Tech coating protects and lends a technical look to the second stage.
- Full metal valve housing is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 6.8oz/193g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 1850 l/min - 66 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.