RUGGED, ALL-ROUND REG SYSTEM
Technical divers will love the solid breathing performance and proven reliability of this noted reg combo.
The MK25/G260 TACTICAL is a serious reg for serious divers. The air-balanced flow-through piston-style MK25 has consistently ranked as the top-performing first stage on the market. It produces a reliable, low-effort delivery of air, no matter how hard you're breathing or how deep you're diving. It features a convenient swivel turret with five high-flow LP ports (high flow ports deliver about 15 percent more air than conventional LP ports). It also has an external intermediate pressure adjustment that allows technicians to maintain peak performance without the need for disassembly.
With the G260 TACTICAL SCUBAPRO engineers have taken the most imitated air balanced second stage design of all time and offered it with a rugged, nylon fiberglass casing fitted with a dark anodized aluminum ring. Then they added a stealthy design to the inhalation effort control knob, and topped it off with a new hose swivel that decreases jaw fatigue and enhances overall comfort and range of motion. TheG260 TACTICAL is built with metal components (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector) to ensure excellent cold-water performance. It also offers a left-right hose attachment option, making it a great choice for tech diving configurations.
The MK25/G260 TACTICAL can be counted on to deliver top-of-the-line performance in the most demanding diving conditions.
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Two high pressure and five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790; DIN 300 (oz/g): 20.1/572.
- Airflow at 2900psi (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9-9.8.
- Casing is built from rugged nylon fiberglass and fitted with a dark anodized aluminum ring to stand up to aggressive diving.
- New second stage hose swivel with flexible cover enhances range of motion, comfort and control.
- Metal components provide increased resistance to freezing when diving in extreme water conditions.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort.
- A stealth-designed diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 9.7oz/275g.
- Airflow at 2900psi: 1800 l/min - 64 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.