MAX OUT ON PROPULSION
Split fin performance with a slightly stiffer blade for divers who like more feedback in their kicks.
A well-designed split fin is fast and maneuverable, enabling you to cover a lot of ground without cramping leg muscles or straining ankles. Less energy expended means less air consumed and less overall fatigue, and that means more fun kicking around under water.
The TWIN JET MAX features a dual-compound design that offers a slightly stiffer blade with a little more feedback than what you might expect in a flexier fin. Employing what's known as "propeller technology," the distinctive split hydrofoil shape of the TWIN JET MAXblade allows water to flow between and around each of the twin blades, which flex independently to produce propulsion in much the same manner as a propeller. These blades are also angled to provide symmetrical power on both up and down strokes, creating a smooth and stable kicking motion that gets you moving without wearing you out.
On the TWIN JET MAX semi-rigid side rails enhance stability, vents located between foot pocket and blade reduce drag, and the ultra soft foot pocket offers lots of comfort. An extended soleplate provides additional leverage to improve the transfer of power from foot to fin.
The TWIN JET MAX delivers a pleasing kicking motion with minimum leg and ankle stress. Divers who like a slightly stiffer blade with a bit more feedback to their kick, and who appreciate solid propulsion and excellent maneuverability, will love the kicking performance and comfort of the TWIN JET MAX.
- Dual-compound design results in a stiffer blade that increases propulsion and optimizes maneuverability.
- Patented split fin propeller technology produces more propulsion with considerably less effort than traditional blades.
- Drag-reducing vents where foot pocket and blade meet radically decrease drag on both up and down strokes.
- Semi-rigid side rails improve stability through the kicking cycle.
- The foot pocket's extended soleplate allows you to maximize the amount of energy you expend on each kick without wasting energy.
- Steel spring straps never need adjusting, making it even easier to don and doff the fin.